HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

After I found out that JJ was no longer with the company, I emailed Wes and asked him who would be handling Investor Relations and Promotions.

Now, I was asking for two reasons, the other being that I had been negotiating with JJ & Wes to come to the Ring Of Fire Golf Classic Dinner, as special guests. JJ had promised some prize donations, but couldn't commit to the dinner. That was about a month ago.

After my recent email to Wes, he responded the next morning with this,

Thank you for the kind invitation to join you and other Noront investors at the Ring of Fire Golf Classic. I’m sure that this will be a fine event. Unfortunately, I have other commitments on that date.........My sincere apologies. I do wish you well and hope that you and the other participants are blessed with great weather and that you all stay on the short grass.
We’d be happy to donate some prizes for this event......How many people are you expecting.
Kind Regards

Wesley (Wes) Hanson
President and CEO

And then today, I received this email from NOT's Manager of Corp. Comm.

I will gladly send the golf balls and a number of hats to your mississauga address. I will send them out on Monday via courier. Please just let me know when you receive them and we look forward to the recap of the days events.
All the best,

________________,
Manager, Corporate Communications

Nice of them to do that. So each cart will have a sleeve of 4 Noront golf balls. Plus the Noront hats at the prize table after dinner. And just so you all know, anyone coming for just the dinner portion get a prize as well.

Okay, so how many more of you are now coming to get in on one of those great NOT hats ! :-)

strato-hat

New Message
Please login to post a reply