HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: Noront partners to provide PDAC Mining Matters Aboriginal Youth Outreach Summer

Two things catch my eye here.

1. Someone has been talking with staff at MNDMF and any time NOT can get inside the pink walls at Queens Park that is a good thing.

2. Leanne Hall, Vice President Human Resources, Noront Resources Ltd. notes: "Introducing the youth of these First Nation communities to rocks, minerals and geology in a fun, educational camp setting is an honour. These young people are our future, and there is no time like the present to invest in their learning of our great mining industry." Possibly Leanne will start to learn a bit about the IR world as well as her HR duties. You would think that once Wes has his team in place there may be time for some shift in her emphasis to IR to help Wes.

Unspoken in this week's news is a desire to reach out to both current and future investors and I'm all in favour of that. Kinda reminds me of the RN days and the run up to the ROF annual meeting.

BB

New Message
Please login to post a reply