HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Hello sculpin, do you think that the post on here help our SP?I am made an investment in this company like everyone else here.I like the goods we have, we just need the guy running the company to do what he is suppose to, and that is get his shareholders the value the company deserves.I won't sell and take any loss, infact i won't sell a share until $3.The fact that we are not there already or have been for awhile or even bought out at this price or higher is where the problem lies.

Read all the posts here, everyone gives their opinions on what should happen or what to expect, and i will tell you with plain facts, which is more than anyone else can use to debate with their posts.

We gave away our JV chrome deposit before a 43-101, which is probably a huge deposit.

We went after FWR knowing they had a huge deposit of the chrome, but we lost to a company way bigger and more hunry for it

We pumped up the chrome, even went to SA to find out more about it, to shoot it down now after we realized the bigger fish wants it, and we do not want to be taken out by them.

We watched 2 great companies be taken out for multi baggers for their sharholders and possibly a third, once again over chrome.

The man whom you say whom has is hands full and that is running our company is avoiding the resource that will fill our pockets.

I just want an email from the horses mouth letting me know why this is.

New Message
Please login to post a reply