HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I don't remember this being posted. If so, I appologize in reposting. Just a reminder of what we have and why the greed is so intense. I put the link and highlights below. The Link also shows a picture of Richard Nemis and his very pretty daughter Jennifer.

http://www.republicofmining.com/2010/04/15/pdac-2010-%E2%80%93-ring-of-fire-and-the-rebirth-of-ontario-mining-by-stan-sudol/

The Ring of Fire mining camp, located in the muskeg swamps of the James Bay lowlands, 500 kilometres northeast of Thunder Bay, has almost single handedly heralded the rebirth of Ontario mining industry.

Sudbury-born Richard Nemis says, “My heart will always belong to northern Ontario. It gives me great pleasure to see the potentially enormous economic boost the Ring of Fire discovery will have on the north, on Aboriginal communities and hopefully, on Sudbury’s world-class mining supply and service industry.”

Nemis is an ardent Johnny Cash fan and he was the promotional genius who nicknamed the discovery “Ring of Fire.” The area has the unique shape of a broken circle or crescent while the original deposits were the result of magma or molten rock from huge volcanic action.

He continues, “In fact, I think the Ring of Fire will rival the Sudbury basin and the economic impact of this discovery on the Ontario economy will probably run into the hundreds of billions of dollars over time!”

New Message
Please login to post a reply