HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Since we are receiving our AGM paperworks these days, I would be ready to name Ms Babjak1 on my proxy forms (instead of 'Wes Hanson/Joseph Hamilton') if she is still willing to attend, and accept to serve as such, obviously.

I usually vote 'FOR' everywhere and mail the forms readily. But this time, having one of us retail sitting in the AGM room is an attractive adea. When the bearer stands up with half-an-inch thick of proxy forms in his hand to ask a question, he/she would certainly be listened at attentively...

I don't want to make a mess in the room à la JD, though. Just show a strong presence, and show that we are aware. Having non management-proxied voters in the AGM room is always a sign that some owners behind do care about the company, and it does not preclude from offering support to management...

So, Lady?

GLTA.

BaBe.

New Message
Please login to post a reply