HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

It's been a long time since I read the Oct. 9, 2008 proposed slate of directors by Rosseau. I noticed something today I didn't notice before. Read below and ponder.

TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Oct. 9, 2008) - Rosseau Asset Management Ltd. ("Rosseau") announced today that it will be proposing a new slate of directors for Noront Resources Ltd. ("Noront") for election at the upcoming annual and special meeting of the shareholders of Noront to be held on October 28, 2008 (the "Meeting"). Rosseau and its officers and employees collectively own or control an aggregate of 11,912,901 common shares of Noront, representing approximately 9.2% of the common shares of Noront entitled to be voted at the Meeting.

The following seven individuals (the "Rosseau Nominees") will be proposed by Rosseau for election as directors of Noront at the Meeting:

- Patrick F.N. Anderson (President and Chief Executive Officer, Aurelian Resources Inc.);

- Bruce Durham (Independent Mining Executive; Executive Chairman, Temex Resources Corp.);

- Joseph A. Hamilton (President, Pickax International Corporation);

- Warren B. Irwin (President and Chief Investment Officer, Rosseau Asset Management Ltd.);

- Keith McKay (Chief Financial Officer, Aurelian Resources Inc.);

- Thomas Obradovich (Independent Mining Executive; Chairman, Independent Nickel Corp.); and

- Michael D. Woollcombe (Partner, Voorheis & Co. LLP).

So, Warren Irwin wanted Michael Woollcombe to be a director.

The same Michael Woollcombe that is currently listed in the link below I have provided: The Ontario Securities Commission (OSC) announced today the new membership of the Continuous Disclosure Advisory Committee (CDAC). I guess it's nice to have friends in the right places.

http://www.osc.gov.on.ca/en/19330.htm

When you open up the osc link I gave you you will also see another interesting name. You will see Goodmans LLP. One of our directors worked there for 30 years. I guess, once again, good to have friends in the right places.

Lorie Waisberg

Director, ICD.D

Mr. Waisberg is currently a director of Chemtrade Logistics, Keystone North America, Metalex Ventures, Primary Energy Recycling Corporation and Tembec. Prior to retirement, he served as Executive Vice President of Co-Steel Inc. Mr. Waisberg has served on the board of approximately 15 Canadian public companies over the last ten years. For 30 years he practiced with and was a senior business law partner at Goodmans LLP.

New Message
Please login to post a reply