HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Babs,

Speaking of joined at the hip, let's not forget about Paul P. and Pinetree Capital. Parissito sits on their BOD.

I've been doing some digging of my own. Link below will take you to the Pinetree site and their recent "Case studies" PDF. If you scroll down to Base Metals you will find Noront listed.

http://www.pinetreecapital.com/_resources/Pinetree-Case_studies.pdf

They show a $28.4 Million investment............... and that they initially invested in 2003.

These two facts are disturbing as it would,

A. put them way over a 10% interest

B. there is no evidence that they invested until 2006.

Rosseau may have wanted a TSX listing but Sheldon Inwatash controls the "TSX" man on the NOT board of directors.

Snakes in the grass (hedgies) always have friends in high places.

Nice find on the lawyer tie in and Waisburg, Thanks. Now see what other rocks at Pinetree need to be turned over..... I know you'll find something.

Forget being the Proxy Babjak..... how about VP Corporate Communications for Noront...... I understand they have an opening. LOL :)

mynot

New Message
Please login to post a reply