HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Aug 25, 2010 09:20PM

I am curious, why should Wes read that Globe & Mail article about B.C. and it's natives.

IMHO, The people that should read it and follow that example is the Ontario government.
If they did same then we most likely would not have any complaints from the Ontario natives.
If I understand Ontario system ( I live in southern Ontario ) the government collects taxes and transfers some of them to local municipalities, so why should the natives be treated any different. They should qualify just like any municipality in Ontario.
Perhaps Ontario is already contributing to fund natives, I do not know if and how much, but it should not be less than any other community in Ontario.

As for Wes and company I think we are doing very well in that department and the blockade of last winter had nothing to do with us. We were just catching the ricochets.
All my opinion.

New Message
Please login to post a reply