HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Aug 26, 2010 01:19AM
Aug 26, 2010 01:54AM
Aug 26, 2010 08:17AM

Thank you for your post slap shot.

You write:

. "As the timelines increase from exploring to when production may take place for whatever reasons, the risk obviously increases. The stock price goes down. If the economy moves toward slowing down then the timeline for raising capital to build a mine becomes more difficult. The stock price goes down as fund managers slowly drain cash out to make other short term investments . Retail investors meanwhile would suggest the stock price should match pricing models prior to 2008 by quoting known in-ground resource values. When this doesn't work the conspiracy theorists start gaining momentum."

I appreciate your post. I think what makes many of us pile into the conspiracy camp is the following:

(1) Other ROF stocks are not taking the beating that Noront has. Same economic climate for these stocks. Price is either up or holding well.

(2) Noront's share price manages to go down while two things happen at the same time (a) shorts cover & (b) institutional ownership goes up NOT down. If fund managers are going out of the stock why is the institutional ownership going up? Who are the sellers?

(3) There are two individuals connected with Noront that are members of CDAC and meet 5 times per year with the OSC. The CDAC is comprised of members from a variety of industry sectors and provides consultation to OSC staff on the development, implementation and review of continuous disclosure policies and practices. The Committee meets on average five times a year. It makes me wonder whether our calls and emails to the OSC get a "fair" review.

(4) I have yet to find a stock that that tripled the deposit during a RISING metal market that has actually gone down in price. I can't find one. Can you?

(5) NORONT with he exception of the blockade NEVER stopped drilling. They didn't just suddenly move to the developement group. They have had only 3 drills for infill but 6 drills going. The exciting part of the exploration is the deep drilling and the hunting at new targets. The hunt has never stopped.

It still absolutely kills me that so many shorts previously were covered and managed to do so with LOW VOLUME and at the SAME time the price goes down. I call this Abstract ART.

I keep seeing Rule 6. Until I see the intitutional ownership go down not UPPPPPPP while the share price goes down not up .,,,I will keep screaming RUUUUUUULLLLLE SIX.

(6) We have a webcast Noront presentation coming up in 2.5 weeks. It will be interesting to see what the intitutional ownership will be. So far with these corporate presentations it keeps going higher while the share price keeps going lower.

(7) quote from OUR GOVERNMENT: "This is about finding a way to take advantage of an opportunity that we haven't seen in the province of Ontario in 100 years, and I am just thrilled that our government is promoting its development."

I don't believe for one second fund managers are pooling out (the % ownership doesn't lie). WHy would they be pooling out and NOT be taking advantage of an opportunity that hasn't been seen in Ontario for 100Years). 100 years is our government's words.

RULE NUMBER SIX: IF THIS IS A REAL DEAL, THEN YOU ARE LIKELY TO BE THE LAST PERSON TO BE NOTIFIED OR WILL BE DRIVEN OUT AT THE LOWER PRICES."

"Like Jesse Livermore wrote, "If there's some easy money lying around, no one is going to force it into your pocket." The same concept can be more clearly understood by watching the tape. When a market manipulator wants you into his stock, you will hear LOUD noises of stock promotion and hype. If you are "in the loop," you will be bombarded from many directions. Similarly, if he wants you out of the stock, then there will be orchestrated rumors being circulated, rapid-fired at you again from many directions. Just as good news may come to you in waves, so will bad news.

You will see evidence of a VERY sharp drop in the share price with HUGE volume. That is you and your buddies running for the exits. If the deal is really for real, the market manipulator wants to get ALL OF YOUR SHARES or as many as he can... and at the lowest price he can. Whereas before, he wanted you IN his market, so he could dump his shares to you at a higher price, NOW when he sees that this deal IS for real, he wants to pay as little as possible for those same shares... YOUR shares which he wants to you part with, as quickly as possible.

The market manipulator will shake you out by DRIVING the price as low as he can. Just as in the "accumulation" stage, he wants to keep everything as quiet as possible so he can snap up as many of the shares for himself, he will NOW turn down, or even turn off, the volume so he can repeat the accumulation phase.

Hon. Michael Gravelle:

" Indeed, we are very excited about the potential opportunities, and the fact that it is part of our Open Ontario plan is extraordinarily exciting.

I certainly would invite the member to join us. I know that you were at the Prospectors and Developers Association convention in the last couple of days. We appreciate you being there-one of the most successful in years. The fact is, you heard from many people who were speaking about our government of Ontario's plan to support and promote the Ring of Fire development. So indeed, we want to have you onside for this.

This is something that needs to be managed in an appropriate fashion. In terms of our opportunities that we have, we are going to be working with our First Nation communities, working in terms of making sure it's environmentally sustainable. But there is no question-you can go down to the convention and meet with the many aboriginal leaders who are there. They're also very excited about the opportunities that are there.

This is about finding a way to take advantage of an opportunity that we haven't seen in the province of Ontario in 100 years, and I am just thrilled that our government is promoting its development."

Aug 26, 2010 09:56AM
Aug 26, 2010 11:34AM
Aug 26, 2010 11:56AM
Aug 26, 2010 12:05PM
Aug 26, 2010 12:19PM
Aug 26, 2010 12:55PM
Aug 26, 2010 01:05PM
Aug 26, 2010 01:18PM
Aug 26, 2010 01:57PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply