HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I was going to go over several points to demonstrate why I believe this management team has failed miserably since ousting RN, but I think I will just sum it up by suggesting people take a good look at the charts since this team has taken over.

Recently, a major shareholder of Goldstone Resouces got fed up with management and took action...refer to the following:

" And, Goldstone Resources (TSX: T.GRC, Stock Forum) Friday announced that it has temporarily suspended the Key Lake exploration drilling program, just west of Geraldton, Ontario, previously outlined in its press release dated June 22, 2010. Following the requisition of a shareholders' meeting by Phillip Cunningham on August 23, 2010, the company's site geologists resigned their positions with the company. As a result, the company has postponed further drilling of the Key Lake property pending resolution of its corporate and staffing issues. Goldstone shares powered 54% higher to 63 cents."

Note the increase in the stock price on Friday as a result.

Consider this the next time people suggest it's just the markets and has nothing to do with management. Their #1 job is to increase shareholder value, and for that, they have failed with a big capital "F".

My opinions

New Message
Please login to post a reply