HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Last week I had the opportunity to talk briefly with Wes and he was able to shed some light on a few questions I had. First off, I asked if I should be concerned with the value or share price of my investment? Wes kind of laughed and said he seemed to get that asked a lot when the share price falls. He went on to say that they are working on quadrupling the resource and said that they are almost there but not quite yet. I don’t recall his exact wording but he mentioned NOT was a great sale right now with the rising resource and the falling share price. He also mentioned that the falling share price had several contributing factors some of them were ours and some were beyond our control. The blockade slowed things down as well as the problems with the new drills. I asked if the drill issues were still ongoing and was told that they had several issues with the new drills, everything from equipment and motors as well as the drillers but all seem to be resolved now. I asked what the immediate plans were to bring up the share price. Wes said we are now highlighting the exploration projects to bring back the sexy. I specifically asked if our focus was changing direction from mine development back to exploration. Wes’s response was, “Not at all. We are still pursuing mine development but all mining companies should also have a budget to bring on new discoveries as well." He touched base on the new targets and seemed pretty upbeat about the prospects of these.

So it appears we are still moving ahead with our mining development but at the same time we will be exploring some of these new interesting targets. Hopefully we will get the best of both worlds and our share price will get back to where it should be. Wes was very pleasant and easy to talk with. I would suggest that if anyone has concerns, give him a call. Take care all and have a great night.

Kat

New Message
Please login to post a reply