HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

In regards to the post by Oriamoric titled, "Here we go again.Talking blockade which has nothing to do with us .!!! ,...I was very interested in the last paragraph.

When I've seen articles regarding this issue in the past the references were made to chrome, rail etc. What is this I see today, "The words, the Government looks at the Far North Precious metals??!!"

Now, who has those precious metals?

"I think it’s very important that the Ontario public understands our position, because if there’s no certainty, it’s going to be very hard to create economic activities in the Far North. Right now the Ontario government looks at the Far North a precious metals, energy development, a source of fresh water and prosperity in the future," Beardy said. "What we’re saying is without our participation, it’s going to be very hard to do business in the Far North."

Sep 01, 2010 02:31PM
Sep 01, 2010 02:58PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply