HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Hi Iams,

I am going by Curt22go's phone call to Wes Aug 30 to clarify the coversation between Dolittle and Wes.

He posted:

Phoned Wes.....

posted on Aug 30, 10 02:27PM Use the IP Check tool [?]

He was refering to the old 43-101 that we had almost quadruppled the resource from what it was (3 mil to 11mil) and they are looking to double that now. So that is how it is. he remembered the conversation.

He also said that he realizes that companies like ours live and die on news and that we have not had anything "new" to get the markets interest in the last 6 months and that he is looking to chnage that soon. i asked if we will have some good news to chnage the Sp before the AGM and he said we will as that is a long way away. He always sounds upbeat so its hard to gauge anything. he indicated that they fell behind on AT12 and deep drills because of the blockade and those were the tools that they were going to use to get the markets attention this year. Didnt sound to concerned about the First Nations stuff but said lots of companies are over promicing and under delivering up there. NOT has not recieved any letters or anything citing we need to do anything for them.

So there you have it.. I look forward to news soon and a much higher SP by the AGM

New Message
Please login to post a reply