HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

This is my first post as my computor skills lag quite a bit. I have been accumulating shares in NOT since the spring of 2007, and also reading agoracom since it's inception...I'm long on Not but have since given up giving stock advise to family and friends..short of perhaps telling everyone they should accumulate as much gold and silver coins as possible.

Glad to see Not going up the last couple of trading days. I have enough shares for now and the time to be patient..

What has bothered me the last couple of years is the fact that it's FUNNY that when Richard got JP Morgan as an advisor, he was out within a year.

It's FUNNY that when Wes and the new board brought in the Rothchild's to advise them, the share price was taken down by half and has been under the radar ever since.

I felt hopeful yet nervous when Cliffs came north because of their old money connections and power. I'm still optimistic but a little nervous with alot of my money in the ground at McFaulds Lake.

When is the end game??? Thoughts???

New Message
Please login to post a reply