HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Good Points, Edgy. However, in addition to the faltering economy here in the U.S. and abroad, many investors have been totally spooked by the latest hyper speed computer trading. In a nano second, these computer trades can demolish the little guy.

As an example, the recent "flash" 1,000 point drop in the U.S. stockmarket in a matter of minutes; then to recover in a matter of minutes. If I recall correctly, one of the Dow stocks went from $40. all the way to .01 and then back up! This flash drop of 1,000 points has never been satisfactorily explained by the NYSE and it could easily happen again.

The little guy can't compete with this nonsense. This, is in addition to the continued Big Institution/Hedge Fund manipulation of stock prices! Also, the Obama administration has not been friendly to the corporate world, and thus, unemployment continues to increase.

I don't mean to get political. Regardless of the economy etc., nothing excuses the pathetic performance of the OSC and SEC in regulating the market trading. It will be a long time before many small investors return to the stock market here. For sometime now, I've been advising all my pals to buy Gold andSilver. :)

cheers,

Jacki

New Message
Please login to post a reply