HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Sometimes people can't win no matter what they do.

Wes had to be at the show Sunday. He took the time along with Paul Semple to come to Burlington Sat. Night to surprise the shareholders and to say a few words. There were a lot of posters not impressed that he was too busy with family functions to attend on Saturday and then when he surprised us with this presence there were posters again questioning the motives. Unreal.

He flew to New York Sunday. With the added exposure of Cliff's (a new S&P member) in the RING OF FIRE, do you not think the largest land holder with proven deposits was not a belle of the ball?

You have heard WES say that the RING OF FIRE IS 4 TIMES THE SIZE OF THE SUDBARY BASIN.

I have twice now posted a picture of the Sudbary basin superimposed in the RING OF FIRE MAP for a visual view. WES "worked it" Sunday night when many of us were not working it. LOOK WHAT HAS BEEN FOUND IN ONLY 1% of the land!!!

I am sure Wes was chased all Monday by many people firing questions at him and expressing great interest. (I would have been all over him)

If I had that schedule I would not have been able to stand up let alone speak at 4:55 Monday(the last Monday presenter).

I have been in this position. I know how difficult it is. Perhaps it would be wise for some of you to listen to the other webcast presentations. Listen to the one's later in the day.

The big talking had ALREADY BEEN DONE before the webcast.

To me, WES seemed relaxed as he always is. He doesn't come across like a used car salesman desparate to sell you something. When I hear him speak I hear confidence and a great confidence in the deposit.

I heard the following in his presentation as a sample.

"we are on the cusp of a 2nd discovery."

"we are a few months or a year away from a 3rd discovery."

In his speech Wes also indicated that he does not like to over promise. He ie: he said he would triple the deposit and he quadrupled it. He did deliver more.... not less.

He is now speaking to you about a doubling of the over 11 million tonnes. That means 22 million tonnes.........now he did say.... that he likes to be conservative. What have they really found so far with those drills!?

He brought of the figures from the recent NAV and also addressed how undervalued we are. I am sure after his webcast yesterday his day ended very very late. Because WES continued to work it. Jeremy went with WES and I am sure they have both been very busy being "belles of the Ball".

I liked Wes's use of the word "CUSP." He said "we are on the cusp of a 2nd discovery."

Definition of CUSP

a: a point of transition (as from one historical period to the next) :
: turning point; <on the cusp of stardom>
b : either horn of a crescent moon
c : a fixed point on a mathematical curve at which a point tracing the curve would exactly reverse its direction of motion
d : an ornamental pointed projection formed by or arising from the intersection of two arcs or foils e (1) : a point on the grinding surface of a tooth (2) : a fold or flap of a cardiac valve

After carefully reading the definition of cusp, I wish to end by saying,

I am looking forward to the turning point and stardom and to seeing the fold or flap of my cardiac valve go ballistic.

Sep 14, 2010 04:15PM
Sep 14, 2010 04:24PM
Sep 14, 2010 04:35PM
Sep 14, 2010 04:44PM
Sep 14, 2010 06:44PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply