HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

IAMSUDBURY, kind of appropriate that you are responding to a post titled `and the other side of the coin`

From my perspective you are the other side of the coin. I am on the `positive`side of the coin (at times likely to my detriment) but, I can`t take your continued subtle bashes. I will give you credit for your persistence, you have done a yeomen`s job of worming your way in.

I don`t post here much on the forum anymore because I don`t have much to offer but there was a time when I like to think that I made meaningful contributions.

I`m gonna throw this out there:

If I am mistaken about your motives here, I apologize in advance because if I am wrong, I will no longer post here on this forum. (self imposed punishment)

IAMSUDBURY, I suspect that you have been invested in Noront for some time like myself and many other regulars here on the forum. During that time, we have all at some point communicated and or met others here. Whether that has been via company functions, golf tourneys, trade shows, private messages, etc, we all know each others M.O.

I have met and or communicated with the likes of (in no particular order):

d12, QQ_girl, glorieux, Canseco, Sum4All, Rosedale, Babjak1, From_Sudbury, DonnyParks, rapidrob, hoov, cwallace, Stratopod, crazydik, SnugTheJoiner, irish1111, djo, Warren, etc.

IAMSUDBURY, many of the above posters are privy to my character and intentions.

I am asking public disclosure on your behalf. Who on this forum (past or previous) can attest to your character and intentions.

Potentially silenced over here, or NOT.

Milsy1

New Message
Please login to post a reply