HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: SEDAR post: Noront Annual Information Form for year ending April 30, 2010

Posting date listed as September 10, 2010. Cannot copy/paste it...

http://www.stockwatch.com/nocomp/newsit/newsit_sedardoc.aspx?docid=2223473

Discusses Preminary Assessment on Eagle's Nest, with an estimated break-even cutoff grade of 0.3% to 0.5%, costs including 25% of all-season road, 50% for a power line from Webequie, and 50% of a winter road. Only 9 holes completed at Eagle's Nest as of April 30, 2010 due to the blockade.

"The corporation believes that the infill drilling (at Eagle's Nest) may also result in a grade increase as grades intersected bt the drilling to date are materially higher than the grade estimated for the inferred resource."

Problems with the deep drills are mentioned, along with the confidence that Noront has that the mineralization continues past 1200m.

========================================

I find the timing of Cliffs announcement of a bond issue to be very interesting; I think that they knew that the agreement talks with the FN were going well, and that they'd be able to easily sell the bonds at a favorable interest rate as a result. Timing is everything. I expect the bulk of the proceeds to be used to develop the railway to the RoF. All this is great news for Noront, I think.

I am very encouraged by the movement at the end of trading yesterday and hope to see more of the same for the forseeable future.

New Message
Please login to post a reply