HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Noront's recent short position as of sept. 15 is only 10,900 shares(posted below). The patient will reap the rewards. Yesterday, Oiramoric posted info from council. Below is just a portion of it.

“The Ring of Fire co-ordinator that the province is hiring will be an expediter of provincial processes, such as the environmental processes, to make sure they are guided through as quickly as possible,” Schmidtke said. He said the local project manager would assist companies mining in Thunder Bay, in the Ring of Fire and elsewhere.

Schmidtke said the CEDC needs to act quickly because cities in Northeastern Ontario are going after benefits from Northwestern Ontario developments, such as the Ring of Fire. "

Is there any other mining project in Canada that is getting this much attention? Who is the biggest land holder with the variety of high grade metals with 2 national instruments?? Why is the government in a hurry to expedite the environmental process as quickly as possible. Could it be because this area is worth big money. Your damn right it is.

My suggestion: Do some research on a stock that was historic. Ie: Diamond Fields, Rim, Aurelian Resources. Take a look at the price pattern/duration during the accumulation period. They were all students of "rule 6." Again, I state: if this is a real deal which we know it is ......this portion of share price positioning is all part of the deal. Go back to my post of "unexplainable things." Ask youself again," how is it that there were not MORE buyers of Rim shares at 83 cents. The tours, shows, countless analyst visits were done. They all held, played and experienced the blackberry before it hit the stores...the first one being sold Jan. 19, 1999. Ask your self this, "why weren't they loading up in October 1998 at 83 cents when they KNEW there was a multi-bagger/winner here? How could it be? Look again at my post and look again at how many times in the Fall of 1998 this buying opportunity presented itself. 3 months away from this wonderful product hitting the store shelves. WHERE WERE THE BUYERS?? It takes logic and guts to be buying at times like this. A great buying opportunity has presented itself.

One of my favorite expressions from Jim Sinclair is , "too many sheeple and not enough people."

Short Summary
Short Volume As Of
10,900 15/Sep/2010
1,500 31/Aug/2010
15,500 15/Aug/2010
New Message
Please login to post a reply