HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Well, we have been adrift for 2 nights and a day, no word or sign from Sew and his cohorts!!!

What an eclectic group we are;some are "pushers and some are "bashers" at first some wanted to go east and some wanted to go west..but we get along for the common good,as we are all in the same boat.Now we are heading ONTo the NORth

We have all agreed to be assigned functions; ...most are self-explanatory

Snug the Joiner fixes leaks.. since we left,.. the boat has taken on 4 cents....ometers of bilge water.

Sum4all is in charge of water, food,supplies and fishing for sustinance.

Notie girl ,QQ Girl and Milsi1 are keeping our spirits up with a sing song and Irish breaks into a ditty

When things quiet down Vermillion gives out a poetry reading

Babjack1 and Stratopod take turns at the helm.

Notster reads the compass and the stars at night

Helium is looking into making a sail with extra tarp and a broken oar.

Manning the oars are Moose88, Stalkstupid, IAMS, CoolHand Luke Charlie Gimble and B-Jay

Herbert Wiebe is leading us in dinner prayers (praying for a meal) and Vespers.

Berta Curry and Bratty Mack are our look-out for Land or Sew and his scurvy crew

We have a old man on board who just sleeps, but I caught him peaking.... we call him Crazydik

We had a member go overboard yesterday "cashing in his chips", we hope he finds what he is looking for! (we think the sharks got him)

My job is that of "yeoman,"..keeper of the logbook and to make notations my name is Dennis .There are others aboard but I have not gotten their names yet

So far this voyage has been rough sailing ...after the problems with Sew and his crew,we have been followed by a school of hungry sharks ,they have gotten so close we have given them names ....Anon and Jitney

By the way we have named our boat Agracalm... and our pennant is a Large black N enblazened with a gold maple leaf.

Until the next saga ..keep the faith

STAY LONG and STRONG WITH NORONT

DPITW

Sep 22, 2010 11:20AM
Sep 22, 2010 11:22AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply