HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I like this combination of facts.

(1) Noront has been drilling deep with 2 drills.

(2) Wes Hanson during the NY webcast presentation stated the following:

He doesn't like to overpromise. Hence, he said he'd triple the deposit and he quadrupled it. He mentioned he is working on doubling that resource also mentioned we are on the "cusp of another nickel copper sulphide discovery." He mentioned this during the webcast.

(3) Now we see that Geotop has been at the site doing Heat flux testing in Sept.

(4) If you carefully read the link I provided to you on the study done in Sudbary. You will see the following words when you pick through all the formulas and scary stuff, "

"Reliable continental heat flow measurements require DEEP BORE HOLES because recnet climate changes and surface perturbations can affect temperatures ....."

Hence we have our DEEP Bore holes.

(5) So, we have these deep bore holes and as per the NR from Geotop,

Following a recent surge in mining exploration in the James Bay lowlands of Ontario, many holes have been drilled, in particular in the so called “Ring of fire”. Jean-Claude Mareschal and Catherine Phaneuf from GEOTOP, accompanied by Claude Jaupart and Hélène Bouquerel from IPGP went to make heat flux measurements in early September at the Esker camp of Noront Resources, some 300km north of Geraldton, Ontario

These measurements will provide some of the crucial data needed to understand the thermal structure beneath the central part of the Canadian Shield.

(6) So, we need deep drill holes in Canada to conduct reliable heat flow measurements, Geotop is there in SEPT. at the Noront site to understand the Thermal structure beneathe.......

I like it....this need to understand the thermal structure. Bring on the thermal structure info...NR, Assays etc.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Cheers!

New Message
Please login to post a reply