HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: I'm just going to throw this out there, read it before attacking it!!!

In all honesty, I really don't see what this "STAND FOR RETAIL" can accomplish. Don't get me wrong, I am all for some REAL transparancy, not when "they" think we need to know what is going on... but seriously, here is my issue with this...

Without anyone else to vote for, who do you think will be voted in? If you withhold 98% of the votes and the 2% that DID vote do so in favor of our current BOD, do you think that they will give a rat's behind what retail thinks??? I'm just putting this out there. Without another list of BOD to put on the docket, I think those in that position would simply laugh at the little disgruntled murmurings of the retail masses. If that was you on the ticket and there was no one else to vote for, guess how much you would care if you only get 2% of the votes... as long as no-one else gets 2.0001% of the votes, then, YOU'RE IN... and you get a bazillion options at ridiculous prices compared to an eight billion dollar (and getting more valuable all the time, I might add) ore find in the Eagles alone... so,

I would caution getting in a lather on this forum and sending "the message" to the management of this company without adding someone else on the docket to give them serious pause... that's all.

Do I have the answer??? Well, like I said, you need to get some other names on the circular. Can you do that? Well, I have no idea as to how to do that without spending a very large amount of money like Rosseau did and send out your own circular to "every" shareholder in a timely fashion so that there is someone else to vote for... THAT may get some attention, and I think you best have your ducks in a row or you may just lose that large amount of money... like Rosseau almost did until he played his wild card (the turncoat inside the Noront organization - I can't say his name but his initials are P.P.) who, if my information is correct, managed to get the rest of the BOD at the time of this proxy war to vote against Richard Nemis and go for the compromise... I believe that Mr. Nemis seriously wanted to go the distance... and I believe that can be confirmed by

djo,

who has very good first hand knowledge, being the husband of Elaine (Richard's right hand woman)...

So, can you make a statement??? Sure, but don't think that this BOD will do more than give it a nice little acknowledgement and then go back to their way of doing business...

If there is another way to get names on the circular that comes from the company, then I would suggest getting prepared like next April so it can be done in advance without spending hundreds of thousands of dollars to get it all done by yourselves...

Now, I am not happy with the way this company has been run, and I am a little more than PO'd at the amount of money that the company personel have been getting paid... and what can I do about it??? Diddly squat. Nothing. Nada. Business has been set up to favor those who are fortunate enough to be pulling the strings, and using shareholders (the common folks like you and me) money to do it... Those who think that they are "entitled" will be sorry in the end... in MY opinion. But hey, I can always sell my shares if I don't like it, right???

So, just an opinion of one who has held on a bit too long it seems sometimes...

Herb :-{

New Message
Please login to post a reply