HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: I'm just going to throw this out there, read it before attacking it!!!

My intentions are not intended to create any confict.

After much, DD , I like this current board very much.

I have no intention of not voting for them.

Once I got over my anger at my paper loss, and started to realize what happened over at FWR and SPQ I appreciated many things.

I looked carefully at my collection of ROF maps and noticed the increases in land position. Perhaps complete transparency would not have achieved the increase in this prime real estate. I like very much the growing orange Noront on my map.

I appreciate the fact that by holding back a bit and getting FN, Timmins,Thunder Bay, and Cliff's to provide pressure for infrastructure we will save money, thereby increasing shareholder wealth.

I like the fact that we have a very high institutional ownership. As I mentioned before, these people vote. In the event of a hostile takeover, I'd much prefer big chunks of shares in these hands than tons and tons of retail with small lots. Why? Well, during the proxy fight I remember very well how many people did not know about the proxy fight, or what it was about. Some didn't even know they had shares. That to me is scary. I prefer the alternative that we have.

I looked carefully at what the BOD and management managed to do in their past occupations and I was very impressed. To see them as a unified group at Noront Resources creates confidence in me.

I purchased shares in the $3.00 range $5.00 range $6.00 + range. But, I also purchased shares in the $2 range and $1 range and below $1. They accumulated...I accumulated. I am pleased to have been able to buy for $1 what I was pleased to own for $6.00. I was able to buy a greater volume at the $1 price. A greater volume of shares of a company that was one day going to be historic.

I like the fact that WES promised to triple the deposit and he quadrupled it. He did more then he promised to do. I like the words I heard at the NY Webcast from Wes. The working towards a doubling of this quadruple and the "cusp of a new discovery."

I like the high profile geologists studing this amazing property. I like seeing names associated with Noront: like SNC, Golder etc. , Micon, Aecom , all high profile

After studing several legends like RIM. I saw RULE Six in action many times.

RISK REMOVED and at the same TIME A LOWER PRICE. I realized Noront was a temporary victim of GREED much like RIM in the FALLof 1998.

I am there to show retail support for Noront Resources. I am there to show we are PROUD SHAREHOLDERS in a company that is on the "cusp " of making history. Nothing this good ever comes easy as I have discovered. We are not happy with our current paper losses but realize through DD that this too will change for the better.

I used to drive with binoculars. It was hard to see the road clearly. After I took off the binoculars my clarity has improved as well as my driving.

At the AGM meeting I would like to bring up the matter of the TSX senior listing. Noront has become too big a name and too high profile not to deserve the respect of a senior listing. There are many mining companies with a senior listing currently on the tsx that do not hold a candle to Noront Resources.

Noront Resources more than deserves to be amongst them.

New Message
Please login to post a reply