HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: NOT as a Junior mining Company - Is its setup/structure inline

Question: Is NOT inline with a junior mining company that is striving to move to the next level ?

I am not sure ...... All I have is questions , ?

Office space = Did they not move to new space ? Has anyone visted it ....... As I am used to seeing a junior company running thin on luxuary .......... What does their offices look like ?

Bonus Paid = When is it right to take rewards ? How is it measured , before you get to the next level?

BOD compensation = Based on waht I have seen posted , not sure its right , at this time .

Since I cannot attend the AGM, I hope the spending is spoken to in a constructive way. If the setup/structire is in line, then OK............I just want people rewarded when justified.

This does have me thinking : from MYNOT posting this day ?

I decided to look around at some other juniors and see if the NOT boys are on par with other's of similar "nature", and mostly finding that aside from a few junior gold mining co's and only a few exploration outfits, these guys are being handsomely compensated, and much more than their industry peers.OT posting ?

Cheers .......... long on NOT

New Message
Please login to post a reply