HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Thats how I feel about the last 2 1/2 years since I started investing in the juniors and more specificaly the ROF group of companies.

At the beginning I had thoughts of grandeur and multiples of my initial investment only to see it shrink and shrink and shrink.

I made some back and settled for doubles, triples and quadruples of fwr and spq, but i missed the lowest of lows as I was tapped.

lately again, I am thinking of many multiples of my first stock purchase NORONT. I'm wishing to see some significant movement on this stock and will not be selling in the near future...things are aligning very nicely, the gov't involvement, cliffs and steady results that confirm, reconfirm and then extend our resources in the ground......i'm pretty confident I am NOT wishing my life away any longer.....maybe 6-12 months but no longer my entire life....in the meantime I have plenty to do, including planning my wifes first anniversary party, ( NOT do you hear me??? the damn thing is gonna be kinda expensive, you know how women are) I believe we are in for a very very hectic period of news and results and volitility....good luck to all

Regards

Storm

New Message
Please login to post a reply