HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

jokes? why ? about what? tell me one of them? do you hang out in Bay Street daily? i'm sure you have better things to do...

in my opinion under the circumstances, they've done an ok job. remember, we are drilling quite deep, in marsh land. we've had some external problems. we have little idea what we are going to hit while drilling at these depths, ie tech. problems. we've done the infill drilling to prepare another resource estimate. most if not ALL the goals were attained for this next meeting... if i'm not mistaken.

ask yourself, what do you want. and then ask yourself is it reasonable. then if it is, get off your butt and go to the meeting and confront the team about it. i'm sure they'll listen. DO IT... come on you're an entrepreneur, get in there and get messy.

New Message
Please login to post a reply