HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

a whole .03 cents for those nice assays today. Whoa....let's not get carried away....unless it's a major who wants to carry us away for a lot less than we'd like. Well, just under 800K shares traded for NOT. Anyone think we'll begin to see some more momentum....or more manipulation. Let's see....Anon. did 204K shares today with a net buy of 1400 shares! Geez...why didn't they just save all of that effort and buy the 1400 shares and leave it at that? Now Jit. was a little more sensible...they just did 134K shares with a net sell of 4500 shares. They still could of saved themselves some effort too. Ya know...now that I look at it RBC, TD (no surprise) and a few others all did the same thing too! Hmmmmm....(scratch my head)....can't figure this out.

Majorly TFIC

Based on how we're being handled I'd say if our BOD is storing ammunition then good on them as they need enough to blow these folks out of the water and create a tidal wave they can't hold back. We're small folks and we need a secret weapon to keep from being taken out. I'm not happy about being in the dark but I'll take it along with the cash that comes from a smart BOD that knows how to fake out the fat cats.

New Message
Please login to post a reply