HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re Windfall:

"In the presentation;
11:17 34 Meters at 2.9 Gram per ton. Results that Noront had, but never released
."

Many of us wondered why Noront chose to sell off the Windfall property and its great gold potential, as envisioned by Richard Nemis. Shareholders were never given the final assay results only the statement that it was too costly to pursue, since the gold was spread out all over the place in small veins and the property was quickly sold off without any shareholder input. An outrage to many who initially bought NOT because of Windfall.

I'm hoping that because the AGM meeting is scheduled for 4;00 p.m. that this means that we will finally get major news! I'm expecting it.

Which brings to mind a question that I asked recently. Is anyone who is planning to attend the AGM able to compile a short list of pertinent questions from this board that might be asked at the meeting? At previous meetings, an opportunity has been lost because hardly a question was asked during the Q and A session. I'm sure that some of the bright stars on this board can think of some good ones, and ask someone to ask them for our collective benefit.

I would like to ask why there has been a delay of over 2 years in obtaining TSX listing?

Thanks.

Jacki

Oct 16, 2010 12:35PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply