HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

In the past 9 months, the BOD/management has continued to buy NOT. I see this as some form of compensation for the BOD compensation. As long as they keep doing that in the future, I'm ok with the BOD wages. It shows they are confident in their progress and potential.

Back to the thread topic, the list, please. This list presented by Curt is not exact goal list I'm looking for. There are some good points of course, but its not the list of pointers Wes/BOD has presented in the past.

I'm looking for very detailed tangible goals. Like 10,000m of drilling. Resource infill drilling to acheive 9Million tonnes. Stuff like that. These are things BOD present to us, so we can REALLY see if they are working hard inspite of the bumps hit along the way.

To make it even clearer. I'd also like to see the deadlines, what did the BOD set as a DATE for finishing infill drilling and updates 43-101. So many people are complaining about delays but I dont see any tangible/arguments for complaining since the dates/goals have not been clearly stated anywhere, as far as I can find/see/read.

(ie. INCREASE IN SP is not a TANGIBLE goal presented by the BOD/TSX listing has been a goal in the past? But at the moment is ignored when asked about...Again not tangible)

New Message
Please login to post a reply