HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

All i see is alot of PR's on eagles nest(we know was there and any CEO of any junior miner could have accomplished what the current board did..id was already discovered.)...PP's(most dilution for infill drilling which i do not think we needed right now,and feasability)..AT12 (already discovered and now gave up on for the time being.)...signed some agreements with local First nations(we never had problems with previous BOD with the FN, ask around what RN did for FN.they loved him).New Chrome discovery(this is the only thing new i see this BOD have done in ways of discoveries,but we won't touch this right now...we just gave away a crap load of it for we will soon see.So the hype is on for this Deep drilling...six months later????you know what let's try new targets...few months later?????Maybe we forget how to explorer since we have not done anything else besides hand out at eagles nest forever.January 1rst of this year we were sitn pretty at 2.07....so what happened????The BOD must know that something fresh would have to be done to move this thing...now do they not want to move this thing????Why not release something before expiry of proxy vote?do they not have anything(i find hard to beleive)....what are they waiting for?

Has anything contacted the office to ask a few questions on the delays?Please share if so.....this is my rant as i see it is needed, the ones who don't like it..Take it up with the company not me.I am Canadian,as a Canadian you have to beleive, and as a business man you have to take risks....this is why i am here, i beleive in the company and i know what risks could bring you.....i hope the BOD goes and someone fresh grabs this company by the horns and do what is best for the SH and the future of this company.

Good luck to all....do you beleive?

Had a few too many going to play cards...peace!

Oct. 13, 2010 Noront Announces High Grade Infill Drilling Results at Eagle's Nest
Sep. 28, 2010 Noront Confirms Extension of Eagle's Nest At Depth
Sep. 10, 2010 Noront Resources Adopts Shareholder Rights Plan
Sep. 9, 2010 Noront Announces Positive Results of Preliminary Assessment of Eagle's Nest Deposit
Aug. 18, 2010 Noront Outlines Regional Exploration Program at McFauld's Lake
Aug. 13, 2010 Noront Partners to Provide PDAC Mining Matters Aboriginal Youth Outreach Summer Camp
Aug. 12, 2010 Noront intersects new chromite mineralization at McFauld's Lake Project
Aug. 11, 2010 Noront Provides Results at McFauld's Lake Project
Aug. 9, 2010 Noront Announces Acquisition of 100% Interest of Probe Claims Near Eagle's Nest and Thunderbird
Jul. 21, 2010 Noront Announces Listing of Warrants
Jul. 20, 2010 Noront Announces High Grade Assay Results at Eagle's Nest and Provides Exploration Update
Jun. 16, 2010 Noront Signs Historical Exploration Agreement With Webequie First Nation
Jun. 3, 2010 Noront Announces High Grade Assay Results at Eagles's Nest, James Bay Lowlands
May. 14, 2010 Noront To Be Featured On CEO Clips Airing On BNN Beginning May 2010
May. 12, 2010 Noront Closes C$13.9 Million Equity Financing
Apr. 26, 2010 Noront Announces Eagle's Nest NI 43-101 Compliant Technical Report Filing
Apr. 20, 2010 Noront Initiates Feasibility Study at McFaulds Lake
Apr. 19, 2010 Noront Announces Up To C$15 Million Equity Financing
Mar. 30, 2010 Noront Reports Status on Drilling and Exploration at McFaulds Lake, James Bay Lowlands
Mar. 19, 2010 Noront Resumes Exploration at McFaulds Lake, James Bay Lowlands
Mar. 9, 2010 Noront Announces Resource Increase at Eagle's Nest Deposit
Mar. 8, 2010 Noront Reports AT12 Results
Mar. 4, 2010 Noront Unveils New Technology at the Prospectors and Developers Association of Canada Convention March 2010
Feb. 17, 2010 Noront Closes $6.7 Million Offering
Feb. 2, 2010 Noront Reports Continued Significant Assay Results at Eagle's Nest, James
New Message
Please login to post a reply