HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

regarding tangible goals for the future, to give better transparent communication with regard to current progress.

No more "looking" for opportunities. INSTEAD specific target zones! Also declare how much time will be spent on this area. How many meters will be drilled ...etc.

I will be submitting something like this ... "Mr. XXXXXXX, private investor: I have a question regarding goals/strategy/planning. After reading MD&A of the past year, I'm having trouble keeping track of progress made. There seems to be alot of frustration amongst retail concerning current strategic goals as they are not tangible or they are very extensive. The roadmap of any succesful junior can be divide up by small incremental steps.

How does this board view implementing more tangible goals? Things that are transparent and quantifiable, such as number of holes to be drilled/meters drilled/locations/money spent on location? These are elements of junior mining companies which are often used to show work in progress and plans. This also allows for more feed back as specific goals are pushed forward OR postponed.

It is fair to say in these rough economic times, CLEAR communication and planning for the public will serve us well!"

New Message
Please login to post a reply