HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Oct 19, 2010 05:42PM
Oct 19, 2010 09:00PM
Oct 20, 2010 09:19AM

Jackwho you said.....You sent a couple of questions to whom?I was at the AGM. Question period was over when there was no more questions being asked by the attendees. What was Wes supposed to do. Of course he called it off...

My reply to you....While listening to the AGM live...there was a box to submit questions during the meeting..I submitted a couple and I'm sure many others did as well...My guess would be that Wes was suppose to answer those questions(he did with a couple ...one in particular about the tsx listing) I was disappointed that more questions were not addressed and question period was cut short because of lack of questions in the room..my only point was he could have answered the numerous online questions.....

I've been heavily invested in Not for a long time..and I guess I'm one of the "BITTERS" as a previous posters tried to label the two groups on this board..I'm still hopeful, but just disappointed with the new board and their actions or lack of...I guess in all fairness to them...they had some pretty BIG shoes to fill!!!

Cheers

New Message
Please login to post a reply