HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I know that I get stomped on for posting stuff about Mountain Lake (MOA) on this forum, BUT, I copied the latest bit of news from their PR guy only to show that some compaines are submitting samples and getting results back!!

It is difficult to understand why NOT isn't getting assays back in a timely fashion??

"The final assay results from the summer drill program at the Leprechaun Deposit were announced yesterday along with a summary of project accomplishments in 2010. The results included one of the best intersections of the year in hole 226 which returned 6.94 g/t over 25 m. To read the full release visit the Mountain Lake website via the link below. From the website you can also access highlights of the assay results from the 95 holes drilled in 2010, the drill hole map, sections, photos, etc."

http://www.mountain-lake.com/2010_MOA_news/MOA-NR-101910_VLake_Drill-ResultsXIV.html

New Message
Please login to post a reply