HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Was hoping to see a 1.50 SP, but....ah NO!

Heard the AGM last night.I am convinced he is telling the truth regarding the TSX listing, going to a tier 1 company has something to do with it, and blah blah blah.

The fact that Wes is letting us know about a couple of holes and that the results will meet our expectations, i'm not sure if i like...what happened to element of surprise.Hole 49 shot us to $3 from well with rumour under a buck...now we know it is there, so how much of a push will that give us?Either way it dosen't matter, point is it is there.

If i was present at the AGm i would have poored a box of KD in a bowl, asked for the microphone and asked Wes if there was a microwave in the room so that i can heat up my supper, the same supper i have been eating the last 9 months since the SP tanked, just to see what his face would look like.

My second question would have been....if i send some turkeys to the esker camp, will the crew stay and work so that you don't shut down during holiday season to make up for last season...just in case let's say a blockade was to happen while everyone is gone.

Thank god i don't attend these things, i don't think i would last long before some big dudes grab me and give me the ol toss into the garbage bin the back alley.:)

Not sure why they expected so many people, what would give them this indication.Either way good job on the ones who attended, your questions and posts thereafter are much appreciated.

IAMS

New Message
Please login to post a reply