HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

" Do we belong here? " Absolutely!! Why not. I have been swimming with the sharks for many years and they have not eaten my lunch yet.

"Lightining fast machines" Yes, for sure. I have one that is fast enough. It sure as H--- beats the old ways when I had to phone in to place an order. On a busy day it meant holding, and holding, and waiting, and it seemed nobody wanted to talk to me. Keep your old days. I prefer not to talk to anybody. Give me the speed I have today.

" IMO,this is pure white collar crime "… you’ll have to explain that one to me.

" When they want to step it down and "take" our shares ,they do it easily it seems, " I have trouble with this one too. Last time I checked my monthly statement, all my shares were there. Never had any stolen in 45 years of trading. " They " have never stolen a share but I decided when I’d let them have them. Sometimes I was happy and sometimes might have held out for a bit more. But, it makes me feel good when the new buyer had a chance to make some $$$$ too.

" Many times I feel like taking my money out when i am ahead and never opening my trades again. And there are many of my friends feeling the same way. " Oh, come on!! We’ve just had a hard time here for the last little while. Check your statement. I bet you still own your shares too. Forget the price others are offering you and I for them. I don’t want to sell here. Most others don’t either. The ore is still in the ground, you and I own some of it, and one day we’ll all be smiling again. ( Can't come soon enough, though )

As for this rumour, it might be a good move if it were to come true. NOT will need more money and I shudder to think of the dilution at these prices. If somebody would ante up big bucks for a share and fund the development………why not???

New Message
Please login to post a reply