HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Care to explain what you see and what it means. The only revelent date is the claim " empowering investors since 1995 ". There is one other at the bottom but it doesn't really date the is as far as i am concerned, it is close enough for its purpose. So that can also mean I am missing what you see. That's entirely possible. The quotes are right up to date and Nov. 23 flashed down in the watch list as I checked them.

It is the watch list that may date it more than anything I saw. Of the eight mentioned, I owned 7 . To me the one at the top could date this somewhat. But it is more of a case of not staying up to date. The top selection, SI.CA is not in business anymore. It had deluted itself as far as it could and finally was able to find a buyer for itself. Lucky me!! I got most of my seed money back and bought CMM, then sold high and bought a lot of GNH. Also, SPQ is listed. One other I got out with some profit.

To see NOT at the top might be debateable. Surely for value with what is in the ground it may deserve top billing. But what is walking around above ground concerns me. I did not like to see RN leave. He built NOT, found the nickle, and had NOT moving ahead. Not many of us liked the resulting "takeover " ( or whatever one likes to call it ) but I was one that was willing to give the new BOD a chance to prove they could do better. In my opinion, they have failed miserably. I will cut Wes some slack. He took the job of CEO with these blocks of cement tied to him. So far he has been fortunate to not be taken for a boat ride.

So these guys took us from exploration and now back again. That blunder cost us a lot of money. Their compensation is too high. They have really produced very little. RN in his conversation only made a comment that is clear to most of us. There isn't much left for the retail investor to do when it comes to making radical changes. Changes can be made, but it is a long hard battle that few succeed in doing. What is needed is for some of those who backed the change from RN to become disatisfied with the change and look to change again. So RN in predicting a change may know or suspect what many of us do not see. For sure NOT is not going to continue down this path for too much longer. The addmission that they are turning back to exploration again might be the first step from inside pressure.

New Message
Please login to post a reply