HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
What is often read on this board lately is the opinion of a minority that is vocal due to desperation while the mijority, true to it's name, is mostly silent and waiting for news. I for one never said that this stock is worth a $. I consider myself of the majority due to my long hold. Recently I do speak out more due to the short term trades that I have been doing of late but that is just playing games to entertain myself and earn some small change in between biting my nails. I say this stock should be somewhere in the 12 to 20 dollar range but that is speaking of different times, almost forgotten. I expect this stock today to be in the 2 to 5 dollar range depending on state of news from the management and not this piddly $. Of course if sp is at current price then I do rejoice, in a manner, because it allows me on occasion to steal a few cookies for better times ahead. Yes there will be a few shares for sale, namely my short term trades which I will sell in bits and pieces anywhere for a 20 cent profit to a dollar. I suspect more than a few here will do the same. However the vast majority of shares from this forum are probably held tight and will not be loosened for less then 10$. The institutionals may have something to say about that should a buy out offer occur. My point is, these nay sayers in my opinion do not speak for the majority on this forum but speak TO a small minority that are losing patience. I have no complaint as long as I have a chance to obtain near free shares. Good luck to all the faithful, Ed G.
New Message
Please login to post a reply