HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
"This has a value of $1,415 a tonne." Fine BUT it is very narrow so contributes very little $ value to the total and is only a bonus if we use that conduit to get to somewhere else. It could be of significant value IF it continues horizontally ( ex. is a fill in of a fault line ). On a positive note, what these results show is that possibilities still remain as they did before this news came out. We still have not received the meat, only samples of some lower grade cuts. The fact that the management has finally come to the realization that their deep drilling is not working, while disappointing at the moment, is an encouragement to me that they will take remedial measures and that I will get the TRUE deep drill results some day that I have been expecting since the begining of summer. Note that they are having problems with the deep drills now and suggestions have been made that it is easier to work from solid ground, so could they be waiting for the freeze up to continue? Anyone having drilling experience or knowlwge - Do the drills need a solid footing to be able to steer the drill paths accurately? I suspect so. I may not be just the crew's lack of experience but also the conditions.
New Message
Please login to post a reply