HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Dec 07, 2010 03:15PM

its only a matter of time and i think its just the nickel prices not so much the management the deposit is there inspite of the management. Also i dont think the stock will necessarily go down much more considering the recent private placement i dont think dundee was in it to lose money and if the stock goes down to lets say 80 cents then your in a losing situation and in my opinion the stock wont hit 80 cents and if it does that allows us alongside of dundee to make money and even if you buy today one can stomach the drop till the exploration season ramps up and we find something. The other thing with the markets is there is no exploration going on right now at camp its closed till mid january so the markets understand that it is a stagnant period. Just exploration starting up again should bring about positive movement in the shareprice.

New Message
Please login to post a reply