HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

"please if anyone , and I mean anyone, out there can give me some plausible reason and back it up with facts as to why this stock is sitiing at 0.89 then please for gods sake enlighten me."

Joe, here is my answer:

Imagine a company with approximately 37 million tons of nickel with average grades ranging from 1.5% to 0.84%. Now imagine that they not only have the potential for more discoveries, but they are also in a prolific mining district, have complete infrastructure and are currently producing nickel. What would this stock be worth, do you think?

Today this stock closed at 0.065. Crowflight minerals has a market cap of 37mil with 583mil shares outstanding.

Noront has 11mil tons grading from 2.04% to 1.42%. Sure Noront has copper and PGE credits, etc., but no infrastucture. Noront, even at 0.89, boasts a market cap of 156mil-- over four times the market cap of Crowflight Minerals.

How many shares will Noront have outstanding by the time it goes into production? 250mil? 300mil? 350mil? Sure we may get bought out first, but what if we don't?

Are there some hard realities we have to face?

New Message
Please login to post a reply