HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I've had a sinking feeling recently upon reading some of the recent comments by respected posters, which portray quite a negative outlook on NOT, at least for the short and medium terms. This has caused me to make more than a cursory review of my position, which is overweight in this stock.

Amongst others, I've come up with one question I want to throw out in the hope of gleaning some further insight. Namely, for years I've been hearing about NOT's huge land package as a great plus. One figure that seems to have arisen a few times is that only 5% of the property has been explored.

What about the other 95%? There is a cost factor in acquiring and holding these mineral rights. Who can comment on the rationale behind incurring this cost? Has this property been Magnetometer surveyed or some such so that this land acquisition was not just a stab in the dark but adding a real prospective asset?

Would really appreciate some input on this, and no doubt others would find this info of value in their ongoing calculations.

Best wishes, O.F.

Dec 13, 2010 03:00PM
Dec 13, 2010 03:55PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply