HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

It's kinda funny isn't it....how we are trading here at .91...that being EXACTLY what our fearless CEO sold 55,000 of his total 86,000 shares for recently.

I have posted several times about certain events....and how I felt those events were deliberate attempts by this management team to take down the share price

Things like the giveaway of Windfall without announcing any assay results; this policy of not reporting on visuals; the constant reference to swamp land; the apparent all our eggs in one eagles basket; timing and pricing of PP's; and insider activity

Now, many may... and have... commented about how calling the management out on these activities is doing nothing to help our share price. However, the damage being done by subtle activities such as these events is quite apparent. People don't care if I'm pumping or bashing; but they do care when the CEO is selling 64% of his common shares.

And are we not waiting on assay results for 13 holes? And the CEO is selling shares?

So...either the results are bad....in which case, I think it would be illegal for the CEO to be selling now. If there was nothing noteworthy visually; he would know that...wouldn't he?

Or...perhaps the results are good...in which case, he would know from the visuals that something good will be reported on. And in which case, he is selling to perhaps get others to sell; so that others could buy at these prices.

Either way....it is underhanded....distasteful.....and perhaps illegal...or maybe he just needs the money..

Wes....you should have come to me Wes; I would have lent you some money; better that then to destroy millions in shareholder value through your selling of a few thousand shares...don't you think

Dec 21, 2010 11:11AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply