HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I tend to go along with your opinion, Sum. You ask, " Just how does a hedge fund demonstrate that it is not happy? " I'm not sure who the hedge fund consists of in your mind. In mine, I tend to think of them as the same crew that hold enough shares in Noront to cause a notice to be filed that they intend to challenge management. Isn't that what happened when Mr. Nemis was ousted? So that is how a hedge fund shows it is not happy with management.

We have not seen anything yet, and I don't expect we will either. Something isn't quite right as I see things, but I have no idea what it might be. It may be nothing but a time delay before something big is announced. For sure, this deposit is not going to vanish. This quiet spell has hurt the stock price. Investors like a hot stock and action or they go elsewhere to find it. They know this project needs a lot of planning before it can proceed. But this isn't all. There should have been news from the drilling side and for some unknown reason, this has not happened. I am not going to even try and guess what the problem might be. We have no facts so we have no case, and nothing to make an educated guess. At least I don't.

I do think we are close to some news coming, and the previous writer makes a good case. I hope he is right. That will make Noront a hot stock for investors in 2011 and where some of the action will be.

New Message
Please login to post a reply