HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Happy New Year y'all. Quiet day, so here's my thoughts on what will happen shortly (Jan/2011):

The Dec3/09 NR feasibility study (SNC et all) is now completed with location of seasonal road/pipeline access to the already selected ramp build location; power; 1500M capable drills ; construction work crews; drill crews; suppliers; Triple P partners-> financing; all in readiness for a Jan/2011 announcement from Gravelle et al. Ramp will go down to 200M and form the solid drill footing for VERY targeted confirmation drilling from the depths of the ramp. The convergence zone will be confirmed with some amaizing concentrations of PGM's/Ni etc. Phase 1 mining will begin, and this will form part of the bank financing equation. Jobs will be created sooner (in the public eye) than currently expected. McGinty will crow. The current 1400M "open at depth" will be extended.

The ramp could be completed in 6 months. All this trump card stuff will force a longer term mining/transport partnership with Cliffs/Xtrada in exchange for a NOT chrome exclusive.

Again, I urge a re-read of Sept/8 and Nov 29/10 NR's along with the Dec 3/09 NR that Crazytrade highlighted.

13 hole regional assays; 43-101 will preceed the ramp annoucement.

Always remember that we are now entering the strong mine-builder strengths of Wes and Paul Semple. This is why they were hired (amoungst many other good reasons). Mine builders with track records should, and do make the kind of money currently earned by the sr management team.

Peter

New Message
Please login to post a reply