HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
If I wanted to dominate a mining area where there is already a dominant land holder among many smaller ones I would buy of the dominant one after following: Aquire all small holders that had anything that was of value to me because they are easier and aquisition is faster. While I aquire the small ones, their price appreciates and shareholders of the larger one will tend to sell it and buy the little ones. This would tend to strangle the large land holder, sp wise. My strategy would be to aquire all I could at the depreciating price of the larger one up to the reportable limit of 10%. There after I would try to arrange some proxies to buy more for me and then later hand over to me at a prearranged price or on commission. A long shot but I suspect that is what is happening in the Ring right now regarding the nobodys appreciating in price with no news but Noront dropping or stagnant on news (profit takers moving over). It is a slow day so I speculate, cheers. (p.s. There is not any one particular as Anon. It is any broker who trades and does not want to show who he is, hence reported as 'Anonymous')
New Message
Please login to post a reply