HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

if the private sector wants the mine this area they have to and will realize this is not 1954 when you did what you want and thats it!! ------------ the natives actualy are on our side here and bring a lot of wieght to the table, do you thinkl they are going to let this get away on them (ship it anywere but nothern ontario) no way!!---------------and the gov is going to putting a bout a third af the ifrstructure money up and that will only be forthcoming with an agreement of prossesing in nothern ontario. PERIOD!.... and because of the fact of we have been through some hard times in the north we have a apreciative work force, that i pray dosent decide to go on strike before the rail is done!!!!! and the eviromentalists dont want us to cut too many trees any more so we have to do something.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- we actualy mater up here more than you think. we cannot be a retirment community --or ,and tourism based --- give me a break . oh do i shake my head when i hear this kind if thing. talk about selling your self short !! aspecialy the main centre of thuinder bay must be maintained as a vibrant city with indutrial based economy . its geographical position beggs that alone. all the best for the soo and sudbury too. this country canot have gap from toronto to winnipeg with just a few once thriving comunitys between. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------this realy is nation buiding as i have stated before. and yeas the polotitians realy do think about these things. hard to believe they think at all at times i know . but they do. but its not a given thing so anything you can do or say to hold there feet to the fire. hold on with all you can . i am confident in what i say but till i see it and hear it with my oun eyes and ears i stay vigalent ! and advise so. some times they wait for a relaxed moment --like a hostile takeover and try and slide one through . so be confident and expect. ---- because we deserve no less than that whole enchilada in mining and prossing .---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- this post can be applied and read as if it was any company in the ROF of coarse . one more thing --- the province hasnt said this yet and may not but the ROF area could be the life savier of the provinces coffers. it will even efect our credit rating for the good. this realy is going to be something so big its hard to imagine now.

New Message
Please login to post a reply