HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Firstly note I change my title to avoid the potential paying of bashers.

"I suggest why don't you do as you say and call up all the big time investors to ask for their thoughts.Then, you may publish a report on this forum with their names and ideas."

I already do/have, which is why I know it is do-able.....but presently, I'm not the one who is complaining and I feel no need to wetnurse the whining population who would learn nothing from my efforts. Teach 'em to fish and they'll eat for life.

There is a lot to be unhappy about where NOT's SP is concerned, but that is likewise the case with countless other stocks. The difference is NOT's potential and whether you will be there for the payday or not. Complaining usually comes from those who don't take responsibility for their own actions and whose first response is to blame everything else. So be it....but do we have to continually listen to you express why you are unhappy with your life with NOT serving as the microcosm? Well the answer to that is of course is yes as there are no ways to screen you. Complaints and differences are fine to be expressed but it's the adolescent and contentious nature that makes them unacceptable. Having said that, it's what we continually live with everywhere we go. There are those of you who know exactly what I'm talking about.

New Message
Please login to post a reply