HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Jan 18, 2011 09:05PM
Jan 18, 2011 09:13PM

I have been a long since RN days. First purchase at $.66 highest purchase at $5.00 plus. Average cost $3.00. At one time NOT was 30% of my portfolio(big mistake). Have not sold a share and it is now 5%. My portfolio is as large now as it ever was which means, on average I have done very well on my other selections.

I have never not believed in NOT, but history shows I would have been better off selling at almost anytime if I had purchased the other stocks that I did. I gave a greenie because I felt his pain of giving up NOT, but also admired his courage to get off this horse. Yes, I am fatigued with NOT but I am not sure any other speculative stock is better so I continue to hold.

I did buy a small amount of KAM after researching it a bit after the original post. I am not good at evaluating explorers but they seem to be in an exciting area, have $21,000,000 in the bank, talk like they are concerned with shareholder value, but have no idea if $3.00 is a good price. They do have a board on Agoracom but it is not too active.

I still think our day will come with NOT but have lowered my hopes to $3.00 as I feel we could be bought out cheaper at any time.

Sum, just keep posting, forget the flack you get as many of us enjoy your posts.

Goldfinger

New Message
Please login to post a reply