HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Mid January is upon us. We were told on the 29th of nov release that we would be restarting drilling mid January. We were also told we have a well funded 2011drill program? Tell us what the heck it is!,, also something that has been bugging me is the fact that we stopped deep drilling. That means we have a lot more money to spend elsewhere . Well let us know what the heck we will now spend our surplus on!! I would think we deserve an explanation of what is going on and what the plan is. Flying under the radar is not working. Our shareholder value is what we need and as shareholders we should know the plan? Does anyone know the plan? Sorry for the little rant but I am going to be very dissapointed if we don't get an NR very soon exposing future plans, 13 assays and that we are now drilling. One tomorrow would nice.... Wes!!
New Message
Please login to post a reply