HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I guess this doesn't count as government working with Martens Falls? The funding was asked for and recieved to begin. It is early in the projects. More funding should come as projects were developed. I think they expect to be paid in full before a decision to mine has even been made. One step at a time is needed with one community wanting to push in front of the line. I wonder what the community would do if abandonded to themselves by the rest of the FNs who are willing to work for a common goal. Get together people and come forward with a delegation to impress, instead of "distress". They are not showing responsible behaviour to work with corporations. To work a professional project, they need to act like professionals, not warriors.

Marten Falls First Nation received funding in the amount of $115,000.00 to begin land use planning for the current year. This initiative has been funded by the OMNR. The designated coordinator and assistant will work closely with MNR officials to see the plan completed thoroughly. The plan is an important step in consideration of the development that will occur in the years to come, within the area known as” The Ring of Fire”. The plan will also be used to identify areas that are ecologically and spiritually sensitive including lands that are in continuing use for traditional harvesting practices.

New Message
Please login to post a reply